Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pondering

So I went for a nice 6+ mile walk around Easthampton today to get out. I've been severely depressed lately. I feel like I don't even matter. I'm not important to anyone. No one seems to start conversations with me unless they see I'm hurting on Facebook. I get that everyone has their own lives and I don't want to bother anyone. I just hide in my room. All I really look forward to is my little time with Megan, but my depression is making that tough too. 

I wish I was important. I used to get random texts. I'd get woken up by someone to talk. I mattered. Now when I need it the most it's gone. 

I go on Facebook and get reminded of how alone I feel. I see happy couples. I see friends gathering. I'm not one of those. I've always been a behind the scenes guy. I never wanted to be front and center. Even at my own wedding it was all about Jenn. That's how I wanted it. But sometimes it's nice to hear you're loved, and wanted. 

I know virtually no one will read this. If anyone at all. But at least I got it off my chest kind of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment